Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Cortland. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Cortland. That’s where we come in! NY Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of New York – including Cortland & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years can lead to several exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Cortland homeowners should perform on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Cortland?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Cortland. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re curious if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, inspect for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Cortland Tree Pruning Process
NY Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Cortland, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
NY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Cortland? NY Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving New York homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call NY Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Cortland
NY Tree Trimming serves Cortland and communities nearby: