Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Cumberland Head. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Cumberland Head. That’s where we come in! NY Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of New York – including Cumberland Head & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for several years can result in several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging branches is one of several tree care services Cumberland Head homeowners need to complete on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Cumberland Head?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Cumberland Head. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re curious if now is the right time to trim your tree, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Cumberland Head Tree Pruning Process
NY Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Cumberland Head, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Cumberland Head? NY Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving New York homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call NY Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Cumberland Head
NY Tree Trimming serves Cumberland Head and neighboring communities: