Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Cumberland Head. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Cumberland Head. That’s where we come in! NY Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of New York – including Cumberland Head & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years typically lead to many major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and bending branches is one of many tree care services Cumberland Head homeowners need to perform on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Cumberland Head?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Cumberland Head. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re curious if right now is the time to trim your tree, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Cumberland Head Tree Pruning Process
NY Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Cumberland Head, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
NY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Cumberland Head? NY Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving New York homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call NY Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Cumberland Head
NY Tree Trimming proudly serves Cumberland Head and neighboring communities: