Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Farmingville. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a smart idea to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Farmingville. That’s where we come in! NY Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of New York – including Farmingville & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years often lead to many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Farmingville should perform on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Farmingville?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Farmingville. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Farmingville Tree Pruning Process
NY Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Farmingville, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
NY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Farmingville? NY Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving New York homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call NY Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Farmingville
NY Tree Trimming serves Farmingville and neighboring communities: