Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Highland. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a good idea to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Highland. That’s where we come in! NY Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of New York – including Highland & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for too long can lead to many major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Highland should have done on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Highland?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Highland. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident could occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, look for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Highland Tree Pruning Process
NY Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Highland, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the best plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Highland? NY Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving New York homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call NY Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Highland
NY Tree Trimming serves Highland and neighboring communities: