Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Holtsville. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Holtsville. That’s where we come in! NY Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of New York – including Holtsville & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for too long can result in several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Holtsville homeowners need to schedule on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Holtsville?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Holtsville. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re questioning if now is the time to prune your tree, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Holtsville Tree Pruning Process
NY Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Holtsville, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Holtsville? NY Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of training and experience serving New York homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call NY Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Holtsville
NY Tree Trimming serves Holtsville and the surrounding area: