Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Ithaca. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Ithaca. That’s where we come in! NY Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of New York – including Ithaca & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years often lead to several exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Ithaca should perform on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Ithaca?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Ithaca. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re questioning if now is the time to schedule tree trimming, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Ithaca Tree Pruning Process
NY Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Ithaca, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Ithaca? NY Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving New York homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call NY Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Ithaca
NY Tree Trimming serves Ithaca and communities nearby: