Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Middletown. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a good idea to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Middletown. That’s where we come in! NY Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of New York – including Middletown & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for too long often lead to several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Middletown need to complete on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Middletown?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Middletown. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Middletown Tree Pruning Process
NY Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Middletown, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
NY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Middletown? NY Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving New York homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call NY Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Middletown
NY Tree Trimming proudly serves Middletown and the surrounding area: