Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Rochester. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Rochester. That’s where we come in! NY Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of New York – including Rochester & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for too long can lead to many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and loose branches is one of many tree care services Rochester homeowners need to schedule on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Rochester?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Rochester. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident might happen. If you’re curious if now is the time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Rochester Tree Pruning Process
NY Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Rochester, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
NY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Rochester? NY Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of training and experience serving New York homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call NY Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Rochester
NY Tree Trimming proudly serves Rochester and the surrounding area: