Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Selden. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Selden. That’s where we come in! NY Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of New York – including Selden & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for too long can result in several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and hanging branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Selden need to complete on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Selden?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Selden. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re wondering if now is the time to schedule tree pruning, look for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Selden Tree Pruning Process
NY Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Selden, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Selden? NY Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of experience serving New York homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call NY Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Selden
NY Tree Trimming proudly serves Selden and neighboring communities: