Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in Yonkers. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a good idea to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Yonkers. That’s where we come in! NY Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of New York – including Yonkers & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years can lead to many exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Yonkers should perform on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Yonkers?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Yonkers. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to prune your tree, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Yonkers Tree Pruning Process
NY Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Yonkers, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Yonkers? NY Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of experience serving New York homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call NY Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Yonkers
NY Tree Trimming proudly serves Yonkers and communities nearby: