Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in New York. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in New York. That’s where we come in! NY Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of New York – including Buffalo, Hempstead & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for too long can result in many exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services New York homeowners should perform on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in New York. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to trim your tree, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
Professional Tree Pruning Process
NY Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in New York, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
NY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees? NY Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving New York homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call NY Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING SERVICE AREA
NY Tree Trimming serves the entire state of New York: