Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in Aquebogue. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a good idea to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Aquebogue. That’s where we come in! NY Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of New York – including Aquebogue & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years typically lead to many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Aquebogue homeowners need to complete on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Aquebogue?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Aquebogue. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re curious if right now is the time to schedule tree trimming, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Aquebogue Tree Pruning Process
NY Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Aquebogue, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
NY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Aquebogue? NY Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving New York homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call NY Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Aquebogue
NY Tree Trimming serves Aquebogue and communities nearby: