Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Batavia. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Batavia. That’s where we come in! NY Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of New York – including Batavia & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years often result in several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Batavia need to have done on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Batavia?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Batavia. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident could occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to trim your tree, monitor for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Batavia Tree Pruning Process
NY Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Batavia, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Batavia? NY Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of experience serving New York homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call NY Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Batavia
NY Tree Trimming serves Batavia and the surrounding area: