Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Bay Shore. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a good idea to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Bay Shore. That’s where we come in! NY Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of New York – including Bay Shore & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for too long often lead to several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and hanging branches is one of several tree care services Bay Shore homeowners should have done on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Bay Shore?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Bay Shore. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident might occur. If you’re curious if now is the time to trim your tree, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Bay Shore Tree Pruning Process
NY Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Bay Shore, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Bay Shore? NY Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving New York homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call NY Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Bay Shore
NY Tree Trimming serves Bay Shore and neighboring communities: