Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Bethpage. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Bethpage. That’s where we come in! NY Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of New York – including Bethpage & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years often lead to several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Bethpage should perform on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Bethpage?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Bethpage. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident might occur. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Bethpage Tree Pruning Process
NY Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Bethpage, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Bethpage? NY Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving New York homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call NY Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Bethpage
NY Tree Trimming proudly serves Bethpage and the surrounding area: