Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home maintenance in Brighton. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Brighton. That’s where we come in! NY Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of New York – including Brighton & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years typically result in many major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and loose branches is one of many tree care services Brighton homeowners should perform on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Brighton?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Brighton. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident might happen. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to trim your tree, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Brighton Tree Pruning Process
NY Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Brighton, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Brighton? NY Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving New York homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call NY Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Brighton
NY Tree Trimming serves Brighton and the surrounding area: