Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Buffalo. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Buffalo. That’s where we come in! NY Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of New York – including Buffalo & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for too long often lead to several exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Buffalo should perform on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Buffalo?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Buffalo. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re curious if now is the time to trim your tree, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Buffalo Tree Pruning Process
NY Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Buffalo, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Buffalo? NY Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of experience serving New York homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call NY Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Buffalo
NY Tree Trimming proudly serves Buffalo and the surrounding area: