Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Copake Lake. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Copake Lake. That’s where we come in! NY Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of New York – including Copake Lake & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years often result in several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and bending branches is one of several tree care services Copake Lake homeowners need to complete on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Copake Lake?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Copake Lake. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident might occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to trim your tree, monitor for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Copake Lake Tree Pruning Process
NY Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Copake Lake, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Copake Lake? NY Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of experience serving New York homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call NY Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Copake Lake
NY Tree Trimming proudly serves Copake Lake and the surrounding area: