Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home maintenance in East Patchogue. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in East Patchogue. That’s where we come in! NY Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of New York – including East Patchogue & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years can result in several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in East Patchogue need to perform on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in East Patchogue?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in East Patchogue. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to prune your tree, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The East Patchogue Tree Pruning Process
NY Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in East Patchogue, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
NY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in East Patchogue? NY Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving New York homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call NY Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN East Patchogue
NY Tree Trimming serves East Patchogue and neighboring communities: