Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Fairmount. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Fairmount. That’s where we come in! NY Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of New York – including Fairmount & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years can result in several exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and loose branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Fairmount should have done on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Fairmount?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Fairmount. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Fairmount Tree Pruning Process
NY Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Fairmount, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
NY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Fairmount? NY Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving New York homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call NY Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Fairmount
NY Tree Trimming proudly serves Fairmount and the surrounding area: