Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home maintenance in Garden City Park. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Garden City Park. That’s where we come in! NY Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of New York – including Garden City Park & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for too long often result in many exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and bending branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Garden City Park need to schedule on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Garden City Park?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Garden City Park. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident might happen. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, inspect for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Garden City Park Tree Pruning Process
NY Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Garden City Park, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Garden City Park? NY Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving New York homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call NY Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Garden City Park
NY Tree Trimming proudly serves Garden City Park and communities nearby: