Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Garden City South. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a smart idea to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Garden City South. That’s where we come in! NY Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of New York – including Garden City South & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for too long typically result in many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and loose branches is one of several tree care services Garden City South homeowners should complete on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Garden City South?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Garden City South. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re curious if now is the time to trim your tree, monitor for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Garden City South Tree Pruning Process
NY Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Garden City South, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Garden City South? NY Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of training and experience serving New York homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call NY Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Garden City South
NY Tree Trimming serves Garden City South and neighboring communities: