Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Gardnertown. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Gardnertown. That’s where we come in! NY Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of New York – including Gardnertown & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for too long can lead to several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and loose branches is one of many tree care services Gardnertown homeowners should have done on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Gardnertown?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Gardnertown. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident might happen. If you’re curious if right now is the time to schedule tree trimming, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Gardnertown Tree Pruning Process
NY Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Gardnertown, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Gardnertown? NY Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving New York homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call NY Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Gardnertown
NY Tree Trimming serves Gardnertown and communities nearby: