Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Germantown. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Germantown. That’s where we come in! NY Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of New York – including Germantown & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years typically result in several exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and bending branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Germantown should complete on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Germantown?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Germantown. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to trim your tree, monitor for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Germantown Tree Pruning Process
NY Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Germantown, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
NY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Germantown? NY Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving New York homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call NY Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Germantown
NY Tree Trimming serves Germantown and the surrounding area: