Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in High Falls. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in High Falls. That’s where we come in! NY Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of New York – including High Falls & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years often result in several exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services High Falls homeowners need to have done on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in High Falls?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in High Falls. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to prune your tree, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The High Falls Tree Pruning Process
NY Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in High Falls, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in High Falls? NY Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving New York homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call NY Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN High Falls
NY Tree Trimming serves High Falls and neighboring communities: