Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Hopewell Junction. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a smart idea to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Hopewell Junction. That’s where we come in! NY Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of New York – including Hopewell Junction & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years typically lead to many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Hopewell Junction need to complete on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Hopewell Junction?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Hopewell Junction. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to trim your tree, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Hopewell Junction Tree Pruning Process
NY Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Hopewell Junction, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
NY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Hopewell Junction? NY Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving New York homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call NY Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Hopewell Junction
NY Tree Trimming proudly serves Hopewell Junction and the surrounding area: