Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home maintenance in Jefferson Heights. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a good idea to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Jefferson Heights. That’s where we come in! NY Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of New York – including Jefferson Heights & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for several years often result in many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Jefferson Heights homeowners need to complete on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Jefferson Heights?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Jefferson Heights. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident might occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to trim your tree, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Jefferson Heights Tree Pruning Process
NY Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Jefferson Heights, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Jefferson Heights? NY Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving New York homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call NY Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Jefferson Heights
NY Tree Trimming serves Jefferson Heights and neighboring communities: