Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home maintenance in Jefferson Valley-Yorktown. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a good idea to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Jefferson Valley-Yorktown. That’s where we come in! NY Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of New York – including Jefferson Valley-Yorktown & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for too long typically lead to many exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and loose branches is one of many tree care services Jefferson Valley-Yorktown homeowners need to perform on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Jefferson Valley-Yorktown?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Jefferson Valley-Yorktown. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to prune your tree, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Jefferson Valley-Yorktown Tree Pruning Process
NY Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Jefferson Valley-Yorktown, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Jefferson Valley-Yorktown? NY Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of experience serving New York homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call NY Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Jefferson Valley-Yorktown
NY Tree Trimming proudly serves Jefferson Valley-Yorktown and communities nearby: