Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Johnstown. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Johnstown. That’s where we come in! NY Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of New York – including Johnstown & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years typically lead to many exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Johnstown need to perform on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Johnstown?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Johnstown. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident could occur. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Johnstown Tree Pruning Process
NY Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Johnstown, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
NY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Johnstown? NY Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of experience serving New York homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call NY Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Johnstown
NY Tree Trimming proudly serves Johnstown and the surrounding area: