Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Lansing Village. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a good idea to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Lansing Village. That’s where we come in! NY Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of New York – including Lansing Village & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for several years typically result in several exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Lansing Village homeowners need to perform on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Lansing Village?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Lansing Village. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re questioning if now is the time to prune your tree, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Lansing Village Tree Pruning Process
NY Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Lansing Village, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Lansing Village? NY Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving New York homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call NY Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Lansing Village
NY Tree Trimming proudly serves Lansing Village and the surrounding area: