Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home maintenance in Leeds. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Leeds. That’s where we come in! NY Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of New York – including Leeds & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for too long typically result in several exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Leeds need to have done on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Leeds?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Leeds. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re curious if right now is the time to trim your tree, look for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Leeds Tree Pruning Process
NY Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Leeds, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
NY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Leeds? NY Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving New York homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call NY Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Leeds
NY Tree Trimming serves Leeds and neighboring communities: