Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home maintenance in Lido Beach. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Lido Beach. That’s where we come in! NY Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of New York – including Lido Beach & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years can result in several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Lido Beach homeowners should perform on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Lido Beach?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Lido Beach. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to prune your tree, consider any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Lido Beach Tree Pruning Process
NY Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Lido Beach, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
NY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Lido Beach? NY Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of experience serving New York homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call NY Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Lido Beach
NY Tree Trimming proudly serves Lido Beach and neighboring communities: