Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Lincolndale. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Lincolndale. That’s where we come in! NY Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of New York – including Lincolndale & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for several years typically result in several exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and bending branches is one of many tree care services Lincolndale homeowners need to perform on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Lincolndale?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Lincolndale. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to prune your tree, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Lincolndale Tree Pruning Process
NY Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Lincolndale, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
NY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Lincolndale? NY Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving New York homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call NY Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Lincolndale
NY Tree Trimming serves Lincolndale and the surrounding area: