Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Little Falls. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Little Falls. That’s where we come in! NY Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of New York – including Little Falls & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for too long typically result in several major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Little Falls need to have done on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Little Falls?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Little Falls. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re curious if now is the right time to trim your tree, monitor for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Little Falls Tree Pruning Process
NY Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Little Falls, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Little Falls? NY Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving New York homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call NY Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Little Falls
NY Tree Trimming proudly serves Little Falls and neighboring communities: