Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Lockport. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Lockport. That’s where we come in! NY Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of New York – including Lockport & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years typically result in many exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Lockport need to have done on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Lockport?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Lockport. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident could occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, inspect for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Lockport Tree Pruning Process
NY Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Lockport, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Lockport? NY Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving New York homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call NY Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Lockport
NY Tree Trimming proudly serves Lockport and communities nearby: