Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Locust Valley. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Locust Valley. That’s where we come in! NY Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of New York – including Locust Valley & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years often lead to several exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and loose branches is one of many tree care services Locust Valley homeowners should perform on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Locust Valley?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Locust Valley. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident could occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to schedule tree pruning, inspect for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Locust Valley Tree Pruning Process
NY Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Locust Valley, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
NY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Locust Valley? NY Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving New York homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call NY Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Locust Valley
NY Tree Trimming serves Locust Valley and the surrounding area: