Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Long Beach. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Long Beach. That’s where we come in! NY Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of New York – including Long Beach & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for too long can result in many exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Long Beach need to schedule on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Long Beach?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Long Beach. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re curious if right now is the time to schedule tree trimming, inspect for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Long Beach Tree Pruning Process
NY Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Long Beach, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
NY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Long Beach? NY Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of experience serving New York homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call NY Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Long Beach
NY Tree Trimming proudly serves Long Beach and the surrounding area: