Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Massapequa. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Massapequa. That’s where we come in! NY Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of New York – including Massapequa & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for several years typically lead to many exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and loose branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Massapequa need to schedule on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Massapequa?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Massapequa. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident could happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to trim your tree, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Massapequa Tree Pruning Process
NY Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Massapequa, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
NY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Massapequa? NY Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of experience serving New York homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call NY Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Massapequa
NY Tree Trimming proudly serves Massapequa and neighboring communities: