Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in New York. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a good idea to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in New York. That’s where we come in! NY Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of New York – including New York & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years often result in several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services New York homeowners need to perform on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in New York?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in New York. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re curious if now is the right time to trim your tree, monitor for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The New York Tree Pruning Process
NY Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in New York, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
NY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in New York? NY Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving New York homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call NY Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN New York
NY Tree Trimming serves New York and neighboring communities: