Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Newburgh. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a smart idea to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Newburgh. That’s where we come in! NY Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of New York – including Newburgh & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for too long typically result in several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and bending branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Newburgh need to perform on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Newburgh?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Newburgh. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to trim your tree, inspect for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Newburgh Tree Pruning Process
NY Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Newburgh, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Newburgh? NY Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of training and experience serving New York homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call NY Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Newburgh
NY Tree Trimming serves Newburgh and communities nearby: