Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Norfolk. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Norfolk. That’s where we come in! NY Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of New York – including Norfolk & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years typically result in many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Norfolk homeowners should complete on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Norfolk?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Norfolk. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident could occur. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Norfolk Tree Pruning Process
NY Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Norfolk, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
NY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Norfolk? NY Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving New York homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call NY Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Norfolk
NY Tree Trimming serves Norfolk and neighboring communities: