Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in Norfolk. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a smart idea to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Norfolk. That’s where we come in! NY Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of New York – including Norfolk & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years often result in several exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Norfolk need to complete on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Norfolk?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Norfolk. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident might occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to schedule tree trimming, consider any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Norfolk Tree Pruning Process
NY Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Norfolk, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
NY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Norfolk? NY Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving New York homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call NY Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Norfolk
NY Tree Trimming proudly serves Norfolk and communities nearby: