Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in Northampton. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a good idea to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Northampton. That’s where we come in! NY Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of New York – including Northampton & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years typically lead to many major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and bending branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Northampton should schedule on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Northampton?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Northampton. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident could happen. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to prune your tree, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Northampton Tree Pruning Process
NY Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Northampton, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Northampton? NY Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving New York homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call NY Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Northampton
NY Tree Trimming proudly serves Northampton and communities nearby: