Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Northville Village. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Northville Village. That’s where we come in! NY Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of New York – including Northville Village & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for several years often lead to several major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Northville Village homeowners should have done on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Northville Village?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Northville Village. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to trim your tree, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Northville Village Tree Pruning Process
NY Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Northville Village, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Northville Village? NY Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of experience serving New York homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call NY Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Northville Village
NY Tree Trimming serves Northville Village and the surrounding area: