Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Ogdensburg. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Ogdensburg. That’s where we come in! NY Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of New York – including Ogdensburg & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years often lead to many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Ogdensburg need to have done on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Ogdensburg?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Ogdensburg. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to trim your tree, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Ogdensburg Tree Pruning Process
NY Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Ogdensburg, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Ogdensburg? NY Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of experience serving New York homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call NY Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Ogdensburg
NY Tree Trimming serves Ogdensburg and communities nearby: