Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Olcott. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Olcott. That’s where we come in! NY Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of New York – including Olcott & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years typically result in several exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Olcott homeowners need to complete on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Olcott?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Olcott. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to prune your tree, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Olcott Tree Pruning Process
NY Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Olcott, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Olcott? NY Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving New York homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call NY Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Olcott
NY Tree Trimming proudly serves Olcott and the surrounding area: