Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Old Bethpage. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Old Bethpage. That’s where we come in! NY Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of New York – including Old Bethpage & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for several years typically result in many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Old Bethpage homeowners need to complete on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Old Bethpage?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Old Bethpage. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, look for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Old Bethpage Tree Pruning Process
NY Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Old Bethpage, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Old Bethpage? NY Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of experience serving New York homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call NY Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Old Bethpage
NY Tree Trimming proudly serves Old Bethpage and neighboring communities: