Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Orangeburg. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a good idea to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Orangeburg. That’s where we come in! NY Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of New York – including Orangeburg & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for several years can result in many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and bending branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Orangeburg should schedule on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Orangeburg?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Orangeburg. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could occur. If you’re wondering if now is the time to schedule tree pruning, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Orangeburg Tree Pruning Process
NY Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Orangeburg, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
NY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Orangeburg? NY Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving New York homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call NY Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Orangeburg
NY Tree Trimming serves Orangeburg and the surrounding area: