Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Oxford Village. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Oxford Village. That’s where we come in! NY Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of New York – including Oxford Village & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years typically lead to many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging branches is one of many tree care services Oxford Village homeowners should perform on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Oxford Village?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Oxford Village. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re curious if right now is the time to trim your tree, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Oxford Village Tree Pruning Process
NY Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Oxford Village, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Oxford Village? NY Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of experience serving New York homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call NY Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Oxford Village
NY Tree Trimming serves Oxford Village and neighboring communities: