Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Peekskill. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Peekskill. That’s where we come in! NY Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of New York – including Peekskill & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for too long typically lead to many major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and bending branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Peekskill need to have done on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Peekskill?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Peekskill. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident could occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Peekskill Tree Pruning Process
NY Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Peekskill, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
NY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Peekskill? NY Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving New York homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call NY Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Peekskill
NY Tree Trimming proudly serves Peekskill and communities nearby: