Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Plainview. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a good idea to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Plainview. That’s where we come in! NY Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of New York – including Plainview & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years can result in many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Plainview homeowners should perform on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Plainview?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Plainview. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re curious if right now is the time to prune your tree, monitor for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Plainview Tree Pruning Process
NY Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Plainview, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
NY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Plainview? NY Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving New York homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call NY Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Plainview
NY Tree Trimming proudly serves Plainview and the surrounding area: